This page is currently being updated
There are seven areas of learning and development in the Early Years Foundation Stage. At Manorfield we believe these seven areas are equally important in order to promote the development of the ‘whole child’. We aim to deliver all the areas through planned, purposeful playful learning, with a balance of adult-led and child-initiated activities.
- Personal, Social and Emotional Development (PSED)
- Communication and Language (C& L)
- Physical Development (PD)
- Literacy (L)
- Mathematics (M)
- Understanding of the World (UW)
- Expressive Arts and Design (E A&D)
Each half term we plan exciting learning opportunities through our topics. This year we will be doing exciting activities and we will have lots of fun as we learn together.
Please click here to view the Reception End Of Year Expectations
Please click here to view the Reception Welcome Booklet